Stay at Wanaka Haven Wanaka
Wanaka Luxury Accommodation
The luxury of beautiful surroundings inside out
Stay with us to fall in love with Wanaka. There’s no better place to appreciate the incredible beauty of New Zealand’s South Island. Mountains merging into lakes, sunny crisp air and crystal clear waters… In this spectacular environment, we thought nothing but sensational hospitality would do.
At Wanaka Haven, we believe in life’s simple pleasures: gourmet food and drinks, top of the range bedding, deep sofas to relax into and of course, space... For you to do your own thing or share special moments, for kids to run around, all in peace. Help yourself to our wine collection, try one of many exciting activities or put your feet up. This holiday is going to be fabulous.
At Wanaka Haven, there is nothing between you and the beauty of the Southern Alps... Not a single roof line, only unspoilt glorious nature. Coming this far certainly doesn’t mean leaving home comforts behind. We know that the secret of being good hosts lies in the perfect details. So you can expect blissful indulgence during your stay.
- Pure Luxury
- Own outdoor sitting area with unobstructed panoramic mountain views
- Top of the range, super plush beds with independent spring systems… No partner disturbance!
- Every room is equipped with: flat screen TV, DVD player and alarm clocks with iPod docks, Wi-Fi high speed Internet, luxury linen.
- Every bathroom is fitted with: hairdryer, plug with world converter device available on request, NZ toiletries, towel heater, de-mist mirror, fluffy bathrobe.
- All bedrooms and bathrooms benefit from geo-thermal under floor heating.
- Each of our luxuriously equipped five bedrooms is fitted with Super King size beds. All have en-suite bathrooms, either with a shower or a shower and bath.
- Superior King Room (option of one Super King size bed or two King single beds), with en-suite shower
- Premium Super King Room (option of one Super King size bed or two King single beds), with en-suite bath and shower
- For additional privacy, parties travelling together have the option of shutting off their sleeping area by booking two Superior King Rooms that connect through a light and airy gallery style corridor.
- Sole use of the lodge possible on request