Stay at Paeroa Bed and Breakfast Paeroa
Paeroa Bed and Breakfast
Away from the main traffic, the quietness is often mentioned by our appreciative guests.
Early morning sunrises and the famous sunsets as you look over the Hauraki Plains.
On the Hauraki Rail Trail
If you are cycling the Hauraki Rail Trail, the route runs past the bottom of the street.
Set on 1000sq metres, Paeroa Bed and Breakfast has many outdoor areas to sit and enjoy the garden, watch the sun set, count the butterflies, or enjoy a glass of wine.
Organic and spray free.
Fifty four fruit trees and extensive vegetable gardens give you the opportunity to walk and sample as you wander through the grounds, depending on the season.
Close to famous walks and rides
With the Hauraki Rail Trail cycling route at the end of the street, and the Karangahake gorge walk just 12 kms away Paeroa Bed and Breakfast is your perfect hub for daytime adventures.
Continental harvest breakfast
You will taste the difference with the home made jams and stewed fruit from organic produce gathered on the property, freshly made yoghurt,and squeezed juice that accompany your breakfast cereals and toast.
Garden Room: Deluxe Double
- Fast speeds are available in every room.
- popular info
- RESTAURANTS & BARS: 5 minutes walk
- HAURAKI RAIL TRAIL: 200 metres
- KARANGAHAKE GORGE WALKS: 12 kilometres
- TE AROHA MINERAL HOT POOLS: 20 kilometres
- WAIHI BEACH: 30 minutes by car
- HOBBITON MOVIE SET: 40 minutes by car
- AUCKLAND AIRPORT: 75 minutes by car (traffic dependent)
- HOT WATER BEACH: 90 minutes by car