Stay at Margaret River Bed and Breakfast
Accommodation at the Margaret River B&B at Loaring Place is a relaxing and peaceful BnB holiday experience, centrally located just minutes from Margaret River's renowned restaurants, pubs, and shops in the heart of the Margaret River Wine Region. Set deep within a beautiful south-west forest, the alluring bush surrounds us. Enjoy the tranquil atmosphere, warm hospitality, hearty breakfasts and knowledgeable advice from your friendly hosts.
This Margaret River Guesthouse is conveniently located 5 minutes from Margaret River's famous beaches, sensational surf, world class wineries plus fascinating caves, historical light houses, giant karri forests and other fabulous attractions all close by including the Margaret River Golf Course with its kangaroos, Eagle Heritage and the Amazin maze. We are also happy to arrange a shuttle service so you can enjoy lunch or dinner and book wine tours.
Our resort style accommodation has four spacious contemporary rooms each with a double spa/jacuzzi and en-suite. The purpose-built single level building provides luxury accommodation with all the creature comforts that you desire. Full use of a large guest lounge or enjoy the intimacy of your own private verandah. Our mission is for you to relax, rejuvenate, be happy and have a most memorable stay. Please contact us if you have any queries about our AAA rated 4.5 Star facilities or any special requirements.
You can also book an all-day scenic nature and wine tour including a scrumptious lunch. You will discover some of the most scenic locations in the Margaret River Wine Region with the rocks, soils, landscapes and plants explained and then taste some of the wines and other produce of the region. A family friendly tour for everyone that enjoys taking photos and tastings.
For the best Margaret River Guesthouse Accommodation in a grand, luxurious but eco-friendly style, the Margaret River B&B is a top rated hotel on Trivago and a top rated B&B/Guesthouse on Tripadvisor. Awarded 2015 Tripadvisor Hall of Fame and Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016 and 2017.
- Dining at Margaret River Guest House
- For a gourmet Australian breakfast, start the morning with a choice of fresh fruit juice and hot espresso coffee or a pot of fresh tea. Then help yourself to a selection of seasonal fruits, cereals, yoghurt and home made bread. The continental breakfast is complimentary and included in the tariff
- A scrumptious fully cooked breakfast is available a la carte so you can order our own free range eggs cooked just how you like them on home made toast with grilled bacon or sausages, hash browns, mushrooms and baked beans, all garnished with herbs from our own garden. Eggs Benedict and Omelets are our specialty
- Complimentary afternoon tea or specially brewed coffee with freshly baked treats in the large lounge just for guests
- A delicious home style lunch and dinner can be prepared for you on request - and we can also create cheap great value hamper snacks and lunches for you to take when exploring the bush!
- Relaxing at Margaret River Bed and Breakfast
- Four private and spacious luxury accommodation rooms each with a peaceful view out to a personal courtyard with seating overlooking the forest
- Fully air conditioned, crisp linen and guests rave about the softness of the beds and say they have had the best sleep in ages
- A special silence you can only experience tucked away in a forest. Deep in the night, snug in your bed, a chirp of a cricket, hoot of an owl, thump of a kangaroo on the lawn or the roar of the surf 4km away is all you will hear
- Each beautifully appointed room has a large en-suite with double spa-bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Huge well appointed fully air conditioned lounge exclusively for the guests with gas log fire that leads out to a relaxing alfresco area set in the native forest
- Free wireless internet (WiFi) access throughout the building and a computer in the lounge for guests as well
- Each of the holiday guesthouse's rooms has a TV and DVD player and the comfortable lounge features a huge 132cm LCD TV with Pay TV (FOXTEL) and DVD driving a fabulous home-theatre sound system
- Theatre-grade sound proofing throughout the whole building ensuring your privacy and comfort
- BBQ area and deck set within the forest so you can create your own barbeque sizzle.
- Exploring at Margaret River Bed and Breakfast
- Each day your hosts will provide you with maps and suggest an itinerary so you don't miss out on any of the attractions that the Margaret River wine region has to offer, whatever your interests might be
- Take a Margaret River Nature Tour to some of the more spectacular sights in the region, learn about the natural history at these locations (geology and botany) and enjoy tasting wines and any of the many other delights that we pass along the way. Tours varied to suit each individual group, Learn more at www.margaretrivernaturetours.com.au