Stay at La Casa Te Puru Lodge Thames Coast
ABOUT LA CASA
La Casa Lodge is a spectacular scenic hideaway with panoramic views of the Firth of Thames, Hauraki Gulf and the rugged forest of the Coromandel Ranges.
La Casa is a unique Mediterranean style villa located on the historic site of Te Aputa Pa which overlooks the seaside village of Te Puru. Come and enjoy our beautiful sea vistas,d sunsets and view the native bird life. Explore the Coromandel Peninsula and Coromandel attractions which are all within a short drive from La Casa.
Excellent home cooked meals are available (with prior notice), guests are welcome to use our barbeque facilities. A spacious multi-function room is available for family, corporate and special events. La Casa is the perfect place for a weekend getaway, corporate retreat, wedding or honeymoon.
Double room with Sea Views
Queen room with Sea views
Queen Room with Ocean View
Quadruple Room with Garden View
- Dining & Catering
- La Casa Te Puru offers delicious home cooked meals and shared cooking facilities. A continental breakfast or a hot breakfast are available for guests. You can experience an authentic Kiwi barbeque and dine on the sunny patio or in the private dining room overlooking the magnificant Firth of Thames.
- Evening meals are by prior arrangement. Additional charges apply.
- The Coromandel is an unspoiled, protected environment rich in scenic beauty from forest to sea. Swim, dive, fish and sunbathe at local safe beaches, or hike on famous trekking routes.
- Explore all the Coromandel has to offer from La Casa Te Puru. La Casa can arrange fishing trips and hiking in the Coromandel Ranges. We can also help plan general and special interest day trips to discover the region's many attractions, all within easy reach of Te Puru. We recommend spending at least three days to experience an overview of what the Coromandel has to offer.
- Airport Transfers
- Only 90 minutes from Auckland's International Airport, the lodge is ideally situated for weary travellers to rest and relax on arrival or before leaving New Zealand for the journey home after their wonderful Kiwi experience.
- Airport transfers by prior arrangement. Additional charges apply.
- Wedding Venue / Conference Room
- La Casa's spacious property overlooks the scenic Firth of Thames, making this the perfect location for intimate weddings, receptions or special events. Maximum number of guests is 35.
- A private conference room is available for workshops and corporate meetings.
- Seating is for up to 35 guests. In-house catering specialising in seafood platters and locally sourced fresh ingredients is also available.