Stay at Kauri House Apartment Wanaka
Kauri House Apartment Wanaka, New Zealand
This unique, private and beautiful apartment has everything you need for a short or long term stay.
It is set in trees on an elevated site with a ‘KING of the CASTLE’ view of countryside, mountains and Lake Wanaka. New Zealand Native Birds abound and birdsong fills the air.
Your hosts, Noelene and Bill Pullar, will be pleased to share their local
knowledge of the area with you, and can guide you to local points of interest
such as the activities available in the region, restaurants, fishing spots, and the many magnificent walks along the riversides and around Lake Wanaka.
You are invited to wander in the beautiful gardens of Kauri House, and a large
a vegetable garden can provide you with fresh seasonal vegetables by arrangement, or you may like to order a delicious home cooked N.Z. dinner, also by arrangement.
The 2-acre property is situated on Mt Iron and you can walk from your
apartment to join the famous Mt Iron Walking track where you will be
rewarded with outstanding scenic views from the top.
- acilities at Kauri House -Apartment
- Lake Views
- Cooking Facilities
- Self Catering facilities
- B.B.Q. on spacious deck with magnificent views
- Continental breakfast or a cooked breakfast is served in apartment and included in the price. Fresh seasonable produce from the Kauri House garden is served along with fresh eggs from the owner’s hens
- Queen sized bedroom plus the opportunity to book the apartments additional downstairs king size bedroom with a second private deck with a view, and a separate ensuite toilet and bathroom.
- Wi-fi and Sky T.V.
- Heat pump and air-conditioner
- Serviced daily
- Laundry facilities
- 2 and a half kms from Wanaka Township, with a pick up
- service by arrangement
- Secluded, quiet and private