Stay at Glendeer Lodge B&B Timaru
Paul & Jude McLauchlan warmly invite you to stay with them at Glendeer Lodge, Bed & Breakfast. Glendeer Lodge offers luxury B&B accommodation set on 5 tranquil acres, with a large manicured lawn, native garden as well as our friendly pet Fallow Deer. We are located just outside of the township of Timaru on the East Coast of the South Island of New Zealand, halfway between the cities of Christchurch and Dunedin with Christchurch being the main arrival and departure point for most incoming International flights. We purpose built Glendeer Lodge in 2005 to cater for visiting guests to New Zealand who wanted a little personal touch while on their holiday/vacation to New Zealand.
5-Star Boutique Luxuryglendeer lodge rooms 2015 king>
This beautiful modern, boutique accommodation is surrounded with stunning mountain to ocean views; the private guest lounge looks out into the native garden area where pet Fallow deer can be watched roaming behind the fenced area. The king bedrooms are extremely spacious, comfortable, bright, airy and well appointed, with modern, spacious bathrooms featuring under floor heating, heated towel rails, and complimentary toiletries available in all rooms. Glendeer Lodge is a handy five minute drive to the centre of town which offers an array of fine dining restaurants, bars and cafe's. All rooms are modern and well-appointed with nice garden views, the two king rooms have their own private courtyards with big French doors and direct outside access.
We specialise in back country guided fly fishing South Island of New Zealand.
If you're looking for a memorable trout fishing tour and outstanding fly fishing vacation in New Zealand, then you are in the right place!
Garden King Room Standard
Full Day Fly fishing tours
Courtyard King Room Standard
Garden King Room 3 night Stay Special
- - Continental Breakfast Daily
- - Daily Room Servicing
- - Use of lodge facilities, including communal lounge, dining area, wireless Internet access and a activities and restaurant booking service
- - Please feel free to contact us to discuss the rates for longer stays or total occupancy of the 3 rooms at the Lodge.
- -We also offer 3 & 5 night stay deals.
- Guided Fly fishing South Island New Zealand
- New Zealand Fly Fishing. New Zealand's South Island professional fly fishing guides.
- Fly Fishing New Zealand's South Island with professional fly fishing guide Paul Mclauchlan, guiding since 2000.
- Specialist in fly fishing to sighted large Brown and Rainbow trout in the South Islands back country rivers.New Zealand fly fishing has long held an outstanding reputation with the traveling angler as being one of the worlds best fly fishing destinations. The combination of seemingly endless amounts of river types, amazing wild stocks of large Brown and Rainbow trout, combined with world class fly-fishing guides, world class accommodations and the Kiwis (New Zealanders) sincere hospitality that sets the scenes for the worlds ultimate fly fishing experience.
- The best of New Zealand's fly fishing guides are highly recognised for their ability at "sight fishing", their background knowledge of these endless freestone river systems and access points and most importantly of all is their ability to connect and work with their clients in order to produce enjoyable and productive days fishing in this endless fly fishing paradise.
- This sight fishing technique is a skill that defines the "top" fly fishing guides as their ability to sight these sometimes ghostly or seemingly transparent like trout among the confusion of rocks and ripples, runs and rapids, and clear mountain pools is truly a skill to behold.
- Jude and Paul McLauchlan owners/operators of Glendeer Fly Fishing Guides
- Registered guide with both New Zealand's Professional Fishing and Hunting Guides Associations
- Jude is an award wining travel consultant registered with NZ Travel Brokers, TAANZ, IATA & First Travel Group
- Back country concessions for New Zealand's Department of Conservation park lands.
- Fly fishing New Zealand's finest clear mountain rivers, streams and spring creeks
- Paul McLauchlan has been fly guiding since 2000