Stay at Central Ridge Boutique Hotel
Welcome to Central Ridge Boutique Hotel, Queenstown’s only accommodation that provides a truly unique and charming experience during your visit in the South Island of New Zealand .
Central Ridge Boutique Hotel (“Central Ridge”) is perfectly positioned right in the heart of Queenstown, and it is a stone throw away from dozens of restaurants, outdoor cafes, and recreational activities that occupy the breezy waterfront and easy-going pedestrian malls.
Queenstown is world famous for its breath taking scenery, vineyards and adventures, with a whole raft of exhilarating activities to choose from during your stay at Central Ridge Boutique Hotel.
Central Ridge offers well-appointed, cozy and spacious rooms with a comfortable bed and continental breakfast. The team have plenty of local knowledge to guide and advice to you the best restaurants in town, fun filled outdoor activities from bungy jumping, jet boating, sightseeing, and winter skiing to cruise through picturesque Milford Sound and tramping across spectacular terrain.
For those prefer to relax in the comfort and privacy of your own hotel room, Central Ridge has features joint team with reputable massage company to provide various type of massage therapies from Sport & Deep Tissue massage to Aroma Relax massage and Manuka Honey Facial. To further pampering yourself, our on-site Central Ridge Cafe offering great tapas, health food and drinks. At night, you can sit back and enjoy a locally renowned Central Otago Pinot Noir in the cozy and relaxing guest lounge.
The attractions nearer to Central Ridge Boutique Hotel includes:-
- Pedestrian mall at Queenstown centre (walking distance 2-3minutes);
- Restaurants and outdoor café along side waterfront at Lake Wakatipu (walking distance 4-5 minutes);
- Queenstown Garden (walking distance 2-3 minutes);
- Steamer Whaft for the cruise “Lady of the Lake” to Walter Peak. They said no trip to Queenstown is complete without a cruise to Walter Peak High Country Farm (walking distance 4-5 minutes to Steamer Whaft);
- Skyline Gondola (walking distance 10 minutes);
- Coronet Peak ski area (driving 20 minutes)
- Remarkable ski area (driving 40 minutes)
- Vineyard tour activities (driving about 20 minutes)
At Central Ridge, we provide a wide range of accommodation options to meet your needs. Whether you are in need of a health resort, relaxing weekend get away, romantic stay, visiting Queenstown on holiday, leisure or on business, we can cater for your every needs, and make your stay in Queenstown, one of the highlights of New Zealand, a truly memorable one.
Our boutique hotel offers a very unique experience. We balance the privacy of a large hotel with the personal service of a boutique bed & breakfast. Queenstown accommodation doesn't get any better than Central Ridge Boutique Hotel, with its excellent value for money, and exceptionally high standards of accommodation, in-room massage, cafe and guest customer service.
We are proud to offer Complimentary high speed wifi access to our guest, available in all rooms and public areas with “Unlimited” data. And it is FREE!
Moonlight Room - Room only
- Boutique Bed & Breakfast
- Professional guide and assistance with Restaurants and booking outdoor adventurese Bungy Jumping, jet boating, skings and more
- Provided various type of massage therapies from Sport & Deep Tissue massage to Aroma Relax massage.