Stay at AllSeasons Lodge B&B Fairlie
Nestled between the Four Peeks and Albury mountain ranges, All Seasons Lodge offers a tranquil rural setting, just 25mins from Tekapo / 10mins from the Fairlie Township, inland from Timaru, on the Christchurch to Queenstown Highway.
We offer a quiet and comfortable place to relax and rejuvenate while taking in the breath-taking views of the mountain ranges. Wander through our beautiful spacious garden, featuring a large pond with rustic bridge, calmed by the soothing sound of water flowing from our 6 foot water feature.
All Seasons Lodge offers a stress free getaway and invites you to experience the country life in true New Zealand style on our 20 Acre farmlet - home to 'Blue' our Bordie Collie dog, Kunekune pigs, sheep and a variety of other animals.
During your stay, you will be treated to three courses of delicious New Zealand cuisine accompanied with a complimentary glass of local wine, before retiring to comfortable beds, and after a great night’s sleep, enjoy a cooked or continental breakfast.
Brian provides a free tour of the farm, with animal feeding.
We also have a mini-golf course in the garden, for a bit of fun!
Room B&B with full Dinner
- All rooms come with:
- Flat screen satellite TV with a selection of DVDs to choose from (not available in Garden Room)
- Connection to free Wi-Fi Internet
- En suite with heated towel rails and hairdryer
- Comfortable & warm beds with electric blankets
- Separate guest lounge upstairs, along with main living room downstairs.
- We offer a free pick-up/drop off service for those arriving by public transport into Fairlie (6km / 3 ½ miles from the Lodge), and can also provide a free tour of our farmlet during your stay.
- Local Activities
- Ski Fields
- Mt Dobson (15 minutes to Dobson turn off)
- Roundhill (Tekapo)
- Fishing and Hunting
- You may wish to hire a guide or just enjoy fishing alone
- We recommend Back Country Trout
- Experience the hunt with NZ Safaris
- Lake Opuha
- Lake Tekapo
- Day trips
- Julie Greig, Artist at Burkes Pass
- Ice skating Lake Tekapo
- Hot pools Lake Tekapo
- Walking, Biking tracks
- Mt Cook
- Astronomy at Mt John Observatory Tekapo
- The largest dark sky reserve in the world