Stay at Alexandra Views B&B Central Otago
Penny and Brian invite you to stay at Alexandra Views, in the heart of Alexandra, on Bridge Hill. Our luxury B&B accommodation is surrounded by Central Otago's unique schist rock terrain. Here, you can take time out on the balcony and relax in a tranquil setting while enjoying panoramic views of the Dunstan Mountains and the Hawkdun Range.You'll enjoy boutique home-style B&B features:
Luxury Alexandra bed & breakfast accommodation where the setting is a bonus.
A superior, quiet sun filled retreat.
In the heart of the Central Otago wine region.
Conveniently close to the Otago Rail Trail
A great variety of cafes and restaurants nearby (a choice of 28) with great shopping too..
Great Bed and Breakfast lodgings for the fishing enthusiast.
A stunning setting in the rocks of Bridge Hill, overlooking the Clutha River and our town.
Whether your wish is for privacy or company, we will enjoy hosting you. At Alexandra Views you have the choice of two King suites and one Queen suite with a separate lounge available
Alexandra, Central Otago
Alexandra is a quiet and relaxed town, known for it's history; it's gold mining, the superb fishing, vineyards and fruit orchards. It is also close to the famous Otago Rail Trail, to Queenstown, Wanaka and the four major ski fields in the Southern Lakes region of southern New Zealand
- Luxury Bed and Breakfast in Alexandra Central Otago
- Three spacious suites available - Two King and One Queen
- Regal King suite where your contentment is our pleasure
- An additional King suite where peace and privacy reign
- Spacious, sunny bedrooms with exquisite views
- Spa available in the spacious bathroom
- Enjoy our delicious continental breakfast with Central Otago's very own fruits
- Relax in the guest lounge and/or the host's lounge room area
- e-Mail, phone, fax and laundry facilities with a drying room available
- Complimentary fruit basket
- Off-street parking